Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Blessings




Family
Baseball

Coke 10 K

Green Festival

40th Annual Gum Tree Festival


Friends

Sweet Tea
D'Casa

Movies- AT HOME

Heating Pad

Cards





 Gifts

Worship

Cooking Together

Music

Nest Painting


Son Awarded for Writing

Remembering Mother's and Grandmother's



Honoring Mother's

Philip and my Mama




















A weekend of FAMILY and LOVE....

THANK YOU!




Gifts List #686-734
a restful day
a time of reflection
a deer crossing the raod-not at all concerned about me
MK confidence about showchoir tryouts
kids who count down days until summer
Wynn practicing piano without being asked
Sarah's honesty about her feelings

Bible reading that teaches
a morning walk that reminds me it is Spring
baby ducklings
yoga that helps my body heal
help for a family member in need
a warm shower

ducklings swimming with their Mom
music that lifts the soul
time in Bible study with a friend
seeing kids run and build confidence
schedules that work themselves out
a boy's confidence in a sport that isn't his best
girls singing songs that remind me of my high school choir days
a child who makes showchoir-seeing the excitement on her face

getting to bake for a single mom
sending cards to Mom's in my life who need encouragement
time at baseball games with family
seeing Wynn play with a friend who makes her laugh and smile
a talented husband who can and will help decorate cakes

time to walk through green festival
celebrating the boys successful run-58.01
meeting an old friend who I admire
girls who make lunch
a good talk with MK
Wynn's day with her friend
time with Trippe and MK
seeing friends at Gum Tree
sweet tea on a hot day
cool breezes when you are hot
mexican with the family
laughter at dinner
a long journey that leads to a relaxing night at home
early restoring rest

my favorite omlet for breakfast
a slower, quiter morning
thoughtful, hand-made and picked - out cards
a sermon that challenges me to "let-go & let God"
cooking lunch with Philip
the afternoon with my family at Gum Tree
the kids excited to get me a gift of art
Trippe's creative writing being honored
a little girl who wants to go to night church
an after dinner treat
family traditions
family laughter

1 comment:

  1. The more I read the Bible, the more I learn. God is amazing! Thank you sharing your list this week.

    ReplyDelete