Sunday, January 15, 2012

Disciple Now 2012

The sound of music thumping my bones. Singing voices rising from below.

                Worship of 1000 teenagers over a weekend.

Words spoken, lives directed and changed for Him.

Hungry stomachs...food galore. Pizza, Mexican and sweets for more...


A time of serving for the youngest ones and us. Disciple NOW weekend for the oldest ones a must!

Collide the theme...
                Kids smiles they beam.
                         College students touching the lives of my teens
                                       Jesus words by no other means.

Getting to serve a blessing to me
            Glad I got to share this with my family!
                                                
                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment