Friday, January 6, 2012

Epiphany

It is Epiphany!
The day that we celebrate the Wise Men's visit to see baby Jesus. The Wise Men followed a star to a lowly manger where normally one would find animals, feed, hay, manure, muck...
Today they found Jesus. The Savior of the World. A tiny baby, soft and humble. What a rich find.


Out of the darkness, this bright light shone to the Wise Men leading them to this barn. Answers from the darkness. Light that shines on THE ANSWER.

I feel like I am in the beginning of a season of Epiphany. I have lived in some dark places over the past few years. I don't mean total depression, but some.
I mean a place with no answers. I have looked for healing from a disease that has caused some DIS-EASEMENT in my life. I am beginning upon answers.
I have felt a calling from God about something that he wants to lead me to. But what? I am still searching for that barn, but the light is leading me. (I feel it, I see it...I continue to search.)

I want to be Wise. I want God's wisdom for my life. I want to be lead to and by the Savior. I want to bow before his feet and celebrate His life! I want to see for myself His glory. I want to offer Him the best gifts that I have. I want to ABIDE-to dwell in His presence-to remain before Him.


Would you join me in Abiding this year? Do you have an Epiphany story...let's celebrate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment